Information For Publishers & Webmasters
We aim to provide high quality content specifically relating to Online Auctions and constantly updated. Whilst we provide this information freely we do impose certain restrictions on its distribution.
If you wish to Copy/Reprint/Publish/Distribute any article found on AuctioneZone whether it be in your Ezine, Website, Newsletter, Blog, Forum, RSS Feed or in any other format then you must follow the Publishers Terms as detailed below:
- You must not change/edit any of the articles including the title in any way as this would be a breach of copyright.
- You must not remove the credit to the author detailed at the bottom of each article as this would be a breach of copyright.
- You must not remove the Article Source statement detailed at the bottom of each article.
- You must not make any changes to any of the links (URL's) detailed in any article.
- You must not make any charge for either viewing, redistribution or reprinting of any article.
- You must not use unsolicited email as a method of distributing any article found on AuctioneZone
- You must not "Pass Off" any article found on Auctionezone as your own work. This includes adding additional links (URL's) to an article.
- You must not create a derivative work based on any article found on auctionezone.
- You must not make a video or audio copy of any article found on AuctionEzone.
- You must not make any changes to the display of RSS feeds provided by Auctionezone
Additionally by using any content found on auctionezone you signify your agreement to the following:
AuctioneZone accepts no responsibility for loss of data, information in any form or other matters whatsoever which result from the use of this service.
AuctioneZone shall not be held liable for any loss however occasioned as a result of the suspension, removal or unavailability of service.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain all our services, however you will not be eligible for any compensation because of any loss or unavailablity of any service we provide.
Articles displayed on AuctioneZone are created & entered by the author without intervention or editing by AuctioneZone (except for ensuring compliance with our submission guidelines). Therefore, we can not and will not be held responsible for the accuracy of the articles and expressly deny liability for any information, claims or description stated therein. Statements included in the articles by the author are the opinion of that author and should not be construed as the opinion of AuctioneZone or as a matter of fact.
AuctioneZone acts solely as a publisher of information. In the event of any dispute arising from the publication of an article all users hereby agree to indemnify AuctioneZone.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the contents of this site are correct we cannot make any such claim regarding information derived from other listed sites.
AuctioneZone use of trademarks or links to external sites by no way implies any endorsement of said site or services nor does it mean that these sites have any affiliation with AuctioneZone
AuctioneZone acknowledges the ownership of all trademarks, logo's, brand names etc as the property of their respectful owners.
You expressly acknowledge that the use of the AuctioneZone system is entirely at your own risk.
These Conditions of Use and all other legal relationships between us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any part of these Conditions of Use or any AUP shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforcability of any other provision of these Conditions of Use or AUPs.
Failure to comply with the terms detailed above may lead to prosecution for breach of copyright and/or the imposition of financial penalties including (but not limited to) Statutory Damages, Legal Fees and admin costs.
AuctioneZone reserve the right to vary the Conditions of Use policy for this service at their sole discretion at any time and without prior notice.